Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Southern Girls Challenge

Hello and welcome!  Time for another challenge over at Southern Girls.  All the challenges are anything goes.  So post a new project and join the challenge.  And, if you live in AUS or NZ, you will be entered into a special prize drawing (make sure you label your entry for Country).  You can enter 2 new projects each challenge.  So here we go!

Let's start with introducing our sponsors.





For this challenge I am working with an image from Colour of Love called Steampunk Wix Moon.  This was a very creative project for me.  I kinda knew what I wanted to create but getting there sometimes throws a curveball.  I have a list of every single Prismacolor and Arteza pencils used if you would like a copy just ask. 

Here is what I came up with.

I think that she came together quite nicely.  The words of
course are from Disney's Cinderella c1950.  Saturn is a
foam stamp and the paper came fromDCVW
and is called the Stardust Stack 2013.



This is the inside.  I used a very old happy birthday stamp and
Silver WOW Embossing Powder.


This is the back.  For 2020 I made new stickers that tell
 how you can contact me.


All in all I am pleased with the end result.  Nothing like I wanted but very nice indeed.  Thank you for stopping by.  Be back in a couple of weeks with another Team Trace Southern Girls Challenge.

Bright Blessings,



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete