Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Crafty Gals Challenge #203 Winter Fun

Hello hello hello!!!  It's our first challenge for the new year 2020.  I was so hoping that on New Years Eve on TV somewhere would be Barbara Walters.  "This is Barbara Walters and this is 20/20".  That would have been fabulous!!!

So for Challenge #203, the theme is Winter Fun.  Our Sponsor for this challenge is...



Prize~3 Digital Stamps


I just LOVE The Paper Shelter.  With any package you choose, there are always extras.  Please everyone, please go share some love.  If not for sponsors, there would be NO challenges.

Now I have two projects to share with you.  Here is the first one.


This image is called Penguin Friends.  I colored the image using
 Prismacolors and my new Arteza colored pencils.  I am really
 liking how the Arteza lay down and blend.

I reversed the image and then colored.  I did a Print-and-cut using my
KNK Zing and Make The Cut software.  The sentiment was
stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

This is the new 2020 sticker that I put on the back of each of my projects.

Now for project #2...

This is a birthday card for a dear friend that lives in New
Brunswick, Canada.  Mt. Poley is a ski resort.  Shred'in
in the pow is snow boarder language meaning really, really good
skiing in the powder at Mt. Poley.



The inside.  Love the colors of this card. I must admit that I did not color
the snow boarder or the background.  The Paper Shelter is an amazing
company and provided colored images and backgrounds.  Just cut out
and go!

Another new 2020 sticker.

That's it for this Challenge.  I hope that you have a wonderful January.  I will be back in February with another project.

Bright Blessings, 







3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Jana. Very nicely designed. Great colour combos. Cute card. Pretty design. Have a creative week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun cards, Jana. Wow! And I'm happy for the translation because I have to tell you that I read it a few times and had no clue what it meant :-) I'm sure your friend is going to love it!
    Have an awesome day.
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete