Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #200 Halloween colors

Did you see?  This is challenge #200.  What an achievement.  Congratulations go to Samantha and Lena and all the DT members.  This is a fantastic challenge blog and I am proud to be a member.

OK, on to this challenge #200 which is Halloween colors.  First lets see who our sponsors(s) are.


PRIZE~$5 Gift Certificate



PRIZE~1 Digital Image



PRIZE~Two Digital Images &
 Two Coordinating Digital Paper Sets

WOW!  These sponsor(s) are amazing and such talented artists.  Please go and show some love.

Now on to my creations.  I have 2 cards to show you.  The first showcases my weird sense of humor and the second is a new card fold I have tried.

The first is a Doctor Digi's stamp called Wiz Doodles.  Here he is...

I saw this image and knew exactly what I wanted to create.  Doesn't he look
like he is doing the dance to Thriller?  So I found a disco background and a
mirror ball and then put Wiz Doodles with the sign.

I decided he was competing in a dance contest with his cool Thriller moves.
So here is the trophy he won.

The Happy Halloween was found in the gallery for Make the cut software.  It
is the cutting program I use currently.  All paper is from DCWV big stack from
2013 Halloween/Autumn.
Now this little cutie is from Digital Delights. She is Sorceress Samantha.

This card design is fairly simple.  (in other words I can't find the darned link)
I found the link.  Here it is.
Dawns Stamping Thoughts. (2015) the link has all the measurements.

So here is the side view.

And the back where I will write a short note.

Here are my two Halloween cards.  I think they turned out really cute.  Bonus
I learned a new card fold.  Try it sometime.


That's it from me for October.  Look for a new challenge to appear on November 13, 2019.  See you then and thanks so much for visiting.

Bright Blessings and a very Happy Halloween!





1 comment:

  1. Such Boo-tiful and fun Halloween cards, Jana. I can totally see Wiz Doodles being the star of the ball :-) And as for Samantha, she's a cutie on a very fun card design. Love them both, my friend.
    Happy crafting!
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete