Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Challenge # 199 Fall Colors!

Hello and welcome back to Crafty Gals Corner Challenges!  So glad to have you visit again.  For this months challenge the theme is Fall Colors.  So put those thinking caps on and please join us.  You have until October 7th to get your entries in.  Remember only 3 entries per person.  

Here are our fabulous sponsors for challenge #199.  




PRIZE~3 DIGITAL IMAGES




PRIZE~3 DIGITAL IMAGES


Please go show our sponsor(s) some love.  They would love to hear from you.

So my project is from Crafty Sentiments-Mia.  She is such a wonderful image to color!  Crisp and clean when printed.  Thank you so much Crafty Sentiments for this image.

Now I wanted to make a windy scene for Mia.  Do you think I could come up with something neato?  Not on your last dollar.  Zip nada.... So I had gotten a freebie from Mary at SVGCuts. It was the perfect tree.  So this is what I created for Fall Colors.

Here is Mia.  I have used American Crafts 12x12 yellow.  Scraps of dark red
and dark brown brads,  I colored her using Prismacolors.  The tree and leaves
are cut from a Big DCWV Halloween/Fall book that is 5 years old.  I printed
the Welcome Fall on a light yellow and cut the shape using MTC.


This is the inside.  You know me, scrap printed paper and some stickers I got
last weekend at St. Vinnies Thrift Store.
The back.  I am designing a new label and will have it done soon.


Short and sweet this challenge.  I do hope you have a wonderful month ahead.  See you in October!

Bright blessings, 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Fall card, Jana. Love the rich warm colours you used. Love it!
    Happy crafting!
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete