Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

You're The Man! Challenge #193


Hello everyone!  Did you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend?  Bob and I didn't do a darned thing but relax.  Work has been a trial lately so it was nice to not worry about work. 


Now for the new challenge.  This is challenge #193.  This fortnight is all about masculine cards.  This challenge is called You're The Man.  First let's take a look at who our fabulous sponsor(s) are for this weeks challenge.

Prize: 2 Digital Images
 



Prize~3 Digital Images



Prize~$5 Gift Certificate

Please, please, please go show some love this week.  In the past months, quite a few shops have called it quits.  These are amazing sponsors.  

I am honored to be able to work with a image from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps called "Ambrose King of the Waves".  I chose to work with this image as it is the spitting image of my hubby "The Bob".  I think I have a pic of Bob to share.  He was a Master Diver and taught many students how to scuba dive.  He also has been dive master on a couple of cruises.  So this image was perfect for him.

 
  So here is Bob's Birthday card for 2019.

I've had the background paper forever.  But it soooo matched I had to use it.
This is an easel card. 
The inside.  I will write a message before I give it to him.
I hope you have enjoyed what I made for 'Your The Man' challenge this fortnight.  Oh course if you have any questions feel free to email me.  I wish you all a Happy Father's.  (even if a man is not in your family, know that you are fabulous every single day!)

So for now, Bright blessings,


1 comment:

  1. How perfect that you found just the right image for your card for you Bob :-) I love the background you created for this old chap. Fun and super cute!
    Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete