Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Southern Girls Spots and Dots Challenge

Hello everyone!  Welcome to my blog.  I am so happy to be a part of Southern Girls Design Team.  Such a fun and encouraging group of ladies.  For this fortnight challenge, the theme is Spots and Dots.  Before I show you what I came up with, lets see who our sponsor(s) are.





Colour Of Love 

Please show some love for these sponsor(s).  No sponsor(s) no challenge.  Now lets get to my project.

My image is provided by Colour Of Love (formally Lacy Sunshine).  She is called Rory's Spring Day.  I have a very long list of supplies used.  If you want a copy pls contact me.    So here is what I have put together.


The front is made from American Crafts Cardstock.  The ribbon insert
punch is by Marvy.  Circle gems are from Jot.  All coloring is using
Prismacolors Colored Pencils.

The inside is navy blue/light blue cardstock with blue dot paper made by
Hot off the press.

This was a really fun project to make.  Lots of imaginations used.  Thank you for coming over and I hope to see you again for the next challenge from Southern Girls!

Bright Blessings, 






4 comments:

  1. I like the addition of designer paper on the inside of the card. I usually just leave it blank. It's a whole new canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image, love the ribbon insert. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation Jana. Such a lovely creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete