Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Challenge #178 "Thankful"

It's Election Day.  Here in Oregon, voting is done by mail.  I voted 2 weeks ago.  Now it's time for all the returns.  I do hope your candidate has won.  Aren't we lucky to live in a country where WE can vote? 

This fortnights challenge is Thankful.  Be it gratitude or maybe just a thank you, to enter make a creation that shows being thankful.  Let's see who our sponsor(s) are for this challenge. 

PRIZE:  3 Digital Images


PRIZE:  $10 Gift Certificate


PRIZE:  $10 Gift Certificate


PRIZE:  $12 Gift Certificate


Did you see how many sponsor(s) we have this challenge?  Please my crafties, visit each one and please leave some love.  For this challenge, I have used an image from Fred-She-Said called Pumpkin Bouquet Digi.  The digi's from Fred-She-Said are wonderful.  Clean and crisp and a joy to work with.  Go check them out.

So here is what I came up with.  The front bouquet is printed and reduced to fit the area of the card front.  Inside is the actual image that I colored and chalked the background.  (Of course I have a list of all colors used.  Just email me)  The card design is from Diana Tunnicliff.  I love her designs.  so here is my creation.
The front of the card.  I cut the outline using Recollections paper.  The green
is mirror cardstock.


The top inside of the card.

This is the Pumpkin Bouquet Digi that I hand colored using
Prismacolors pencils and chalked the background.


That's it for this challenge.  November 11th is Veterans day.  Please thank a veteran for his/her service.  Bright blessings for now, 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Jana. Love the fancy edge!
    Enjoy your Sunday.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete