Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Challenge #177 Halloween Colors

I am so excited.  It's almost Halloween/Sanhaim/Day of the Dead.  Well whatever you call it, it's my favorite holiday of the year.  Crafty Gals Corner Challenge for this fortnight is 'Halloween Colors'.  So get your best costume out, grab your preferred method of coloring, favorite beverage and join us in a great challenge. 

But first,  Crafty Gals are searching for a few more design team members.  Head on over to the blog to read more about the DT call.  I have been on this team 2 years in November.  I love all the gals and it's a very supportive gang.  Take a look!

We have two fabulous sponsor(s) for this new challenge.  Remember Crafties, go show them some love.  As the saying goes, without the sponsor(s), no challenges to create for.  Here they are...

Prize:  3 Digital Images

Prize: 3 Digital Images

For this challenge, I am coloring a image from Scrap N Dipity.  It's called "Let's Be Unicorns".
I thought that it fit in with the challenge very nicely.  Here is what I came up with:

Here is the envelope with the card inside

Here it is.  Base is American Crafts.  The other papers are from
an old book of DCWV Autumn/Halloween 180 Stack.

The inside

The little witch says best witches


I wish everyone of you a blessed Sanhaim, Happy Halloween and Happy Day of the Dead.  Crafty Gals Corner Challenge will be back in 2 weeks with another fun challenge.

Bright blessings, 


2 comments:

  1. Great project. I have a few halloween cards to make, hopefully, this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!! Love the all the unicorn animals!!

    ReplyDelete