Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Challenge #112 Use Ribbon

Hello my crafty friends.  It's Wednesday, March 1, 2017.  Gosh the year is passing so quickly.  This weeks challenge is use ribbon.  Let's see who our fabulous sponsors are...



Prize 3 digital images



Prize  3 digital images


AMB Illustrations
The prize from AMB Illustrations is to be arranged.  


Now on to what I have created to share with all my crafty friends today.  I am using the Bunny image from Scrap N Dipity.  So I decided to get some of my EASTER cards done.  These are colorful and a joy to make.  I also learned something new.  So let me share first...
Here they are!



Kinda photo intensive from here, but bear with me.


Here is a better view

Close-up
Now this week I made something I have never used before.  Ribbon Lacers.  I had seen some over at Birds Cards.  If you haven't visited you must!  Most of her files are free and they cut just like butter!
I have a whole bunch of Washi Tape and I just don't use it.  I got it out and put down strips on regular photocopy paper.  Then put it on the Zing and cut the lacer out.  Worked like a dream.  You might try it sometime.

Washi Tape on Photocopy paper

After Cutting, not weeded yet

Finished ribbon lacers.


Well that is it for this week.  Next week I'll be back with a whole new idea.
Have your best week ever, Bright blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment