Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Anything Goes Challenge #111 Crafty Gals Corner

Good morning!  This weeks challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner is 'Anything Goes'.  Let's see who our fantastic sponsors are the week.  (it's always good).

Prize $5 Gift Certificate


Prize $13 Gift Certificate
Wow some fantastic prizes this week.  Someone is going to have a wonderful time!

My project this week uses images from Digital Delights!  The digital images are really fun and just a joy to color.  Scoot on over and have a look around!
So I wanted to do something a little different.  My image is Roxster Flying.  Ah Ha!  I will make a Circle Spinner card.  I haven't made one in a long time (the first version failed).  Here is the final card.
Here is the outside.  Aren't those green clouds fun?

Here is a side view.

I have a tip for you.  I purchased at a home improvement store some rolled adhesive backed window insulation.  (it was really cheap this summer) It comes in 1/4", 1/2" and 1"inch widths.  THIS WORKS PERFECT FOR SLIDER OR SHAKER CARDS.  Just really easy to use.

The inside.  It features Sylvester Skunk from Digital Delights. Such a cutie!


Here he is close-up.  Added some holographic balloon stickers
from the Dollar Store.
So that is it from my little neck of the woods for this week.  Hope you can play along.  Please join in at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges!  Love to see you there!

Have you best week ever!  Bright Blessings, 



1 comment:

  1. Oh Jana, I just love your spinner card, it's absolutely darling. Your coloring work on both Roxster Flying & Sylvester Skunk is beautifully perfect.

    ReplyDelete