Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Friends of Friends!

Hey there, I'm back!!!  Hopefully you saw the sneaky peeky over at the facebook Rhapsody on Paper page.  This sneaky peeky was the back of a birthday card.  The card is going to (ok, this is tricky) my daughters best friends mom.  We have never met, but we have talked a few times.  Maybe this year we will get our girls together and finally get to meet face to face.   So here come the birthday card lyrics...

~ScrappyDew Cheerleader Girl 2015
~Scrap Factory Hair Bridgette (remember if you have Scrap Factory, you CAN change the           hair on any ScrappyDew figure)
~Recollections paper new and scraps
~DCWV Glitter stack
~INKS Colorbox Petal Point Classic
     Cookie Dough, Black and Light Blue
~Font
     Bistro Hand (found at Dafont.com)
~Die
     Banner
~Happy Birthday Font from dafont.com
~My precious Silver Bullet 24" pro cutter
~My new Grand Calibre by Spellbinders
~my needle nose tweezers, 3M spray adhesive
~Milk and Oregon Chai combo

I wanted to let you know, when you import figures from files made by ScrappyDew, keep them at original size.  Go into Scrap Factory and pic a hairstyle that you might like better.  Import that hairstyle at original size.  Then you can put the hair on the figure and adjust accordingly.  I love this feature of Scrap Factory!  So here is this weeks birthday card for Tina.

I just happened to find the little megahorn sticker at St. Vinnies.

Oops. I also used the cupcake from the Cuttlebug.  I just threw
together the happy birthday and banner from my collections
of stuff.

The back

In the envelope ready to be addressed.
I had a lot of fun making this card.  I used items that I had no idea how to use.  Thank goodness for YouTube.

For next week, I have a back to school card for a young gentleman.  Hope you can join me!!

bright blessings, Jana




1 comment:

  1. The recipient is going to love this!! Love how you can Mix and Match Scrap Factory program along with the digital files. Great job on this card.

    ReplyDelete