Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Back to school with Gunnar!

Hello and welcome to my blog.  This week I have a back to school card for my very special friend, Gunnar.  I started making back to school cards for him a couple of years ago.  Here is this years edition.  Let's do the lyrics first...

~The amazing Scrap Factory Program
     Teen Scene -No open toes
                      -Outfit Teen boy #3
                      -Hair 'Charles'
                      -Accessory glasses
~Miss Elizabeths foam stickers Backpack and apples
~ScrappyDew Bookworm 2015 view #3 (changed hair to Charles from SF)
~Font is Market Deco
~Paper used:  DCWV Textures 180
                     KaiserKraft P1027 'fulfill'
**That's the major stuff.  All other stuff is still the same**

I have it on the best authority that Gunnar loved his card.  Especially the figure with the T-shirt (wonder why?).

The front of the card

That is an envelope pocket on the right.  I put a
personal note to Gunnar on it.

The back.

The Envelope.
I thought the paper for the card and envelope were just perfect for back to school.  A grown up student instead of a little kid.

Next week I hope to have another birthday card featuring Scrap Factory and some rubber stamping and coloring.  Have a great upcoming week.  Bright blessings, Jana

1 comment:

  1. Love the dimension and all the extras you've added. :) His face lit up with such a huge smile when he opened it!! Thank you so much, hugs.

    ReplyDelete