Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Happy Birthday Heather!

I am so glad you could make it back for another Saturday post featuring ScrappyDew digital files.  I've got a doozy for you today.  Heather is my daughter-in-law.  She is the best DIL in the whole wide world. (imho)  Each year I try to make a birthday card that reflects what she likes.  Well this year I have featured what she does as an occupation.  My dear Heather is a veterinarian.  She also is a college professor teaching Veterinarian Assistant courses at our local community college.  Her plate is full.  So this is what I dreamed up for this years card. Of course, lyrics first...

~ScrappyDew vault digital file Noah's Ark 2012
~ScrappyDew Scrap Factory Program
     Community Expansion Pack
          ~No Toes
          ~Orderly
          ~Hair=Edward
          ~Accessories=Stethoscope
~Black contact paper
~Graphic 45 Bohemian Rhapsody paper
~Silver Bullet Pro 24" die cutting machine
~Sure Cuts A Lot V4.41
~Font (inside) This is Ridiculous
~Font (outside) Andale Mono
~The amazing Foil Master
~EK Success & Jolee Stickers
~Envelope-Could 9 card stock dog bones
~And you know the rest...the things I always forget


The very first thing I did was to re-size the ark to fit a 6 x 6 inch card.  I rotated the card so that the fold was on the top (for a change).  Had to get some glitter on the card so I incorporated that into the waves.  I had the animal stickers for years, so they finally got on a card.  Please if you have any questions, just email me jtfrrst@gmail.com. Or PM me  on the Rhapsody On Paper page over in Facebook land.  So here is my finished birthday card for Heather.

If you look closely, she has a coffee in her hand.
Dutch Bros of course!
The coffee cup is the pill bottle from SF.

This is a digital print and cut on the
top inside.

The font is called This is ridiculous.

Last but not least, the back.
Heather has already received the card and was tickled pink.  Now hopefully next week I will have a mid-week post for Valentines day and a regular post for Saturday.  Stay tuned...you never know what I might be up to!!!

Bright blessings for the coming week, Jana



      

1 comment:

  1. This is perfect for her!!

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete