Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday, January 1, 2016

I'm Back!

Welcome back to another Saturday post using the amazing ScrappyDew digital files.  Hi, I'm Jana (for my newest crafty friends).  Gosh, it's been a month since I last posted.  Gang, I really needed the time to re-group and de-clutter the studio and my life.  After I made all ~300+ cards for the bazaar I was just wiped out.  So time off and I am ready and raring to go once again.  2016 is going to be about cards but other paper projects as well.  But let's start with my personal Christmas cards for 2015.  But lyrics first...

~Howlidays 2014 Scrappy Dew digital file.  I used views #1, 2 and 4.
~Recollections paper
~DCWV Glitter Stack
~3M spray and dusk mask
~White Gel Pen
~G45 12 days of Christmas (pear tree sheets)
~Silver Bullet Electronic Cutter 24"
~Sure Cuts A Lot V4
~And the usual stuff that I use but can't remember to list

Boy Howdy!  There are a lot of little pieces to each part of these cards.  But just take it slow and use envelopes to store each group of pieces and you should be fine.  Each element is straight forward in going together.  The only modification that I made was on the inside.  I found just a single paw print and duplicated it to fit around a 5.50 inch square for a border.

So here are the completed cards and envelopes.  They didn't make it out before Christmas so I am going to call them my warm winter wishes cards (which will be mailed today).

Here are all 6

One type of inside

The other inside 

The back of the card

Card with envelope

So that's a wrap for Christmas 2015.  Oh the results of the bazaar, the football cards did not sell at all.  I did sell 4 sets of Christmas cards.  I hope that next year will be better or I don't think I will continue with this bazaar.

So for next week, I hope to have a non-card but paper project using ScrappyDew files.  But for now, Bright blessings, Jana



1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Love the cut out of the paw prints. Can't wait to see what's in store for next week.

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete