Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Get well soon!

Welcome Back!  It's my ScrappyDew design team day.  Today I have a card featuring the patterns found in Scrap Factory.  This program is a must if you love ScrappyDew files.  

Today's card is a get well card for my DILs' mother.  She had knee replacement surgery recently.  I thought I would brighten her day with a special card.  Let's list the lyrics first...

~Scrap Factory program
     Girl-No open toes
     Hair-Lori
     Outfit-Just Girls outfit #5
     Accessories-Crutches and Bandaid
~All paper is Recollections
~Foilmaster by That's Scrap
~Purple Foil material fromThat's Scrap
~My incredible Silver Bullet 24" die-cutting machine
~Sure Cuts A Lot v4.008 software
~Stamp-Sorry about your boo-boo
~Many tools, glue and radio stations

The first thing I wanted to do was increase the size of the bandaid as a background element.  I selected all the bandaid elements and made them to fit a 6x6 card.  I also increased the size slightly on the crutches.  I wanted to put the crutches under her arms but I just didn't have time to figure this out.  The girl I kept at her original size.  Cut and glued all the elements together.  Then cut background papers at 5.5" and 5.75".  So here is how it came out.


The front of the card.  I just love the bandaid paper.

The inside.  Gail plays in the retired Marine Corp Band.  They
appeared in a parade in New Orleans for Mardi Gras
last year.
The back.  I don't feel a card is complete without
something on the back.

So that's it for this week.  Next week I will have something to share about my Post Holiday Howdie I have with a friend today.  We are having lunch and catching up on her trip to New Zealand and Australia this past summer.

So have a week filled with bright blessings, Jana


No comments:

Post a Comment