Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Two uses for one birthday card!

It's Saturday!  How is everyone?  A very bad heatwave has attached it's self to the Willamette Valley where I live.  Thursday saw 109.6 and friday we reached 107.0.  So thankful for A/C.  

So today I have a birthday card for you.  Now this birthday card has morphed into what I will be making for my Halloween (Sahain) cards this year.  It's just the perfect card and so cute.  Want to see.....lyrics first!

~ScrappyDew Wizard 2013 #2 hat
~ScrappyDew Spring Owls 2014 #3
~Graphic 45 Papers
     *Steampunk Spells
     *Witching Hour
     *Totally Wicked
     *Steampunk Spell stickers
~Fonts (outside/inside verse) Carmine Tango
     *Happy Birthday~BlackJack Regular
     *Frame~Caligraphy Frames Soft
~Silver Bullet 24" Professional Cutter
~Sure Cuts A Lot Software (SCAL V4.0)
~Foil MasterFoil Master
~All the bits and pieces that I have yet to remember to write down!

So I found this poem online.  I tried to trace to a source but didn't have any luck.  A new trick I learned with this card is you can foil on black card stock and it turns out beautiful.
One little trick with this is to print it twice.  Make sure you get a really heavy print for the foil to adhere to.  Oh don't forget, over at http://www.dafont.com they have a huge section called dingbats.  Shapes, aliens and others are available.  I even found a lot of frames that you can then print and foil.  So here is the card that will have two uses.

The front

The inside left

Inside right

This is the back. I found the stamp
at St. Vinnies.
So happy to have a decision made for Halloween so early.  Maybe my cards won't be late this year.  (and no I have not started the Christmas cards yet)

Have a wonderful week filled with bright blessings!  Jana



1 comment:

  1. One down and how many to go? :) LOL Love it!!

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete