Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Jody the enabler

My friend Jody came to visit and joined my DIL and myself for a wonderful sushi feast lunch on Thursday.  I think it's been 5 years since Jody moved to Alaska.  Shortly after moving, she asked my DIL to clean out her storage unit.  Keep what she wanted and give the rest to charity.  My DIL came home bringing 3 huge rubbermaid totes.  One filled with Christmas items and 2 with paper crafting supplies.  That is how my love of paper came to be.

So for todays post, I have a thank you card for Jody for everything she didn't know she was doing for me (and just because I love her).  So here are the lyrics...

~ScrappyDew file 'One in a Melon'
~Recollections scraps
~Sure cuts a lot v4
~Silver Bullet Pro 24"
~DCWV Spring 180 paper stack
~(ok here goes, 3M spray adhesive, needle nose tweezers, titanium scissors, Tonic scissors, Provo Craft lifting pallet tool, Derwent colored pencils, Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers, See thru quilting ruler, Xacto knife and plenty of coffee/sweet tea during the day and Oregon Chai with milk at night)

This very simple card has a great impact.  No special techniques were used.  The size is 4.25 by 5.50 (I think that's an A2)  So here it is in all it's glory.

Isn't she just the cutest!

The inside is adorable.  I just love this paper from DCWV

The envelope
So with only a days notice, this is what I came up with.  Pretty cool.  Now next week your guess is as good as mine.  I need to make a back to school card for a young man and I have two girly birthday cards to complete.  So it will be one of those.

So until next Saturday, bright blessings, Jana



1 comment:

  1. The digital file and paper, perfect combination!! She is going to love it, nice work.

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete