Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, May 16, 2015

An oldie but a goodie!!!

Hello and welcome!  A great big welcome to any new visitors!  So happy you could visit.

So for this week, I have made a retro birthday card.  I saw this phrase many years ago and wouldn't ya know it, it's stuck with me.  First let me list the lyrics...

~ScrappyDew Vault file Farm Palz
~ScrappyDew Safari Palz
~ScrappyDew Spring Has Sprung
~Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells Frightful Folly (background front)
~Echo Park Birthday Boy Banner (envelope)
~Recollections scraps
~Make The Cut software
~KNK Zing (who is retiring)

First I cut out all the animals and inked the edges.  I tried to use the DewDrops Facial Expressions set 1 for the animals faces but being as these files are in the vault it just did not fit.  I believe that the stamps will work on any file older than 2012 and of course all the creations you can make in Scrap Factory!  So here is what I came up with...
Front

The paper for the inside is embossed linen

I even decorated the back

My Auntie Kathy said it took her a few minutes to get the card.  But when she did, she laughed and laughed.  So happy she liked it.  It's always a great feeling when someone really appreciates that you took the time and made the effort to make their day just a little bit brighter!

Now for next week, if everything goes according to my plan, I can announce my big announcement.  So fingers crossed!  

Wishing you very bright blessings for the coming week and see you next Saturday!

Bright blessings, Jana


1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Brought a smile to my face, it was the first email I opened this morning. :)

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com


    ReplyDelete