Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, April 18, 2015

The start of the birthday rush!

The months of April and May are big birthday card months for me.  Altogether I have a total of 7 card.  Now I try to make each card customized to each of my sisters of my heart.  The first one is Karen.  She is such an amazing person.  She can be a cowgirl at one moment and in the next instant a girly girl.  So thank goodness ScrappyDew has files I can manipulate into a stunning birthday day card.  But of course, first the lyrics....

~Scrap Factory Doll Builder program
~Scrap Factory Expansion Pack Costume Parade Cowgirl
~ScrappyDew file Girly Girl
~ScrappyDew freebie file (get it while you can) Flower Bed
~Recollections scraps
~Envelope is Echo Park Birthday Banner
~various tools
~Make The Cut software

This is what I came up with.  The cowgirl needed something to pull the front of the card together.  I love how the fence and tulips just make the front pop.

front

I cut a cityscape that I found in the gallery of Make the Cut software.

the caption

No card of mine is complete unless the back is decorated also!
I really like the way this turned out.  If you have any questions or comments, please leave me a note.  I love to read them and I will respond!

Next week, I have a door sign for a relative that is moving into a new home.  (just a hint, it has cookies)

Bright blessings, Jana

1 comment:

  1. OK, too cute!! Love the tulips in front of the fence. Another awesome card, your sister is going to love it! :)

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete