Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Easter!

One last Easter project to share with you.  I sincerely wish that each and everyone of you have a very blessed Easter celebration.  There are so many traditions that families have when celebrating Easter.  Sunrise service is one that I remember well.  But before that, I was able to eat one piece of Easter candy.  I usually picked a chocolate Easter bunny and promptly ate the ears.  

ScrappyDew has a wonderful file that I just couldn't resist using.  It is located in the Vault under the heading previous freebies.  It is called Chocolate Bunny.  It's a super cute file and very quick to put together.  So head on over to ScrappyDew http://shop.scrappydew.com/ and get a vault membership.  You won't be sorry!!!  

The lyrics for this project are very simple.  I used scraps!  I have a lot of scraps and it was time to sort and trash.  I also used embroidery floss and some very and cute flower buttons.

So here it is...


Easy, very quick and super cute.  Make sure that you take a look at the ears.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!  Family and Friends together for a big meal....what could be better than that.  Enjoy your day!

Next week I will be back with what I hope to be the big push for May birthday cards.  Starting with a dear friend in Oklahoma!

Bright blessings, Jana

1 comment:

  1. So adorable!! Gunnar just loves his card!

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete