Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Summer Birthday card.

I love to make birthday cards.  Big, small I love them all  (Jana is a poet and didn't know it,  yeah right).  It seems that I have gotten kinda stuck.  I constantly turn to easel cards.  I really need to find some new designs but easel cards are just so unusual and really are fun to make.  This card was a little tricky.  I don't use a lot of black in my card making.  Maybe I should more often because this came out really nice.  I had some Graphic45 paper scraps that I fuzzy cut and the card went together in a snap!


Thanks for stopping by.  Short sweet post and now back to the DOOZIE!

Bright blessings, Jana

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the deco look! Keep doing great things Sis! Love you XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tam. I have been on a art deco kick since discovering Graphic 45 papers. Just love their items and they are based in Portland!

      Delete