Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Challenge #126 Emboss it!

Hello and boy howdy do I have some exciting news.  I have returned to the work force.  We own a machine shop and 'The Bob' is a machinist.  We had both been retired for 5 years but due to forces beyond our control, back to the shop we both go.  Here is the added bonus, it's MY office and I can craft whenever I want to.  I even have a huge glass bead machine to use to etch glass.  My creativity is jumping up and down.  Life is good.

This weeks challenge is "EMBOSS IT!".  But first lets see who our fantastic sponsor(s) are for challenge  #126.

Prize:  3 Digital Images

What great prizes for this weeks challenge.  Now on to what I came up with.  I have used an image called Warmest Wishes provided by Lia Stampz.  Super cute to work with.  I have embossed the hat, glove and little cocoa cup.  The paper is also embossed.  I hope you enjoy seeing what I came up with.  And like all weeks, if you need more information I will shoot it your way.  Just let me know!

This is a Cocoa Cup Pocket Card SVG that can be found over at My Scrap Chick

Here is what is in the pocket.  
I loved making this card.  It is not a usual Christmas card.  Something different to bring a smile to some ones face.  That's it for this weeks challenge.  Make sure you check out our sponsor(s) and leave some love.  Have your best week ever!  Bright blessings, Jana


No comments:

Post a Comment