Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

CGCC #127 Vintage

You know, when I was growing up I didn't think about some of the things I used.  Hand held crank egg beater, a beautiful bureau that my dad refinished and many more pieces of antique furniture that would cost a fortune now.  We just called them old.  Well vintage is all the rage.  I do wish I had kept a lot of the old stuff.

This week we only have one sponsor.  Remember gang, please show the sponsor(s) some love.  This weeks sponsor is...


Prize:  3 Digital Images



So these are the items that I have used to create my vintage card:


~Vivid colored pencils by Sivo (clearance item at Walmart)
~Steampunk Spells Graphic 45 papers
~Ofray 1/8 inch ribbon
~White Gel Pen
~Blue Pastel chalk
~Make the Cut Software program
~KNK Zing electronic cutter
~Last but not least Faery Ink image "Ghost & Pumpkin"


I tried something new for this card.  Many moons ago I used this technique.  You cut a square the size you want.  Then cut diagonally lines on the square.  Take a chopstick or knitting needle and wrap the
first of the 4 triangles you have make on the square around your chopstick.  This makes a really nice looking frame effect.

Here is my Vintage card  using the wonderful digital images from Faery Ink!
The front, see the framing effect.


This is the very simple inside.


This is it for this week.  Next weeks challenge is going to be really fun.  So get your crayons out and join me.  Have a very fabulous week my friend, Blessings, Jana

1 comment: