Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Now for something a little different...


Merry Christmas eve to all my crafty friends.  Gosh this year sure has gone quickly.  Just another week and we usher in 2017.  I for one am hoping for a absolutely fabulous 2017.  It just feels right for a change!

Todays post is a card I made for my BFF Tamara.  In August she moved from Virginia to Arizona.  I have to confess, I am so happy that she is only a 2 day drive away.  

To celebrate her move, I designed a Christmas card I think she will get a kick out of.  So here are the lyrics...

~Cowboy Kids 2012 from the ScrappyDew Vault
~Speciality paper Desert background
~Silver Bullet Cutter 24" Professional
~Sure Cuts A Lot Software V4.055
~Stampin Up Birthday presents stamp
~A LOT OF SCRAPS FROM THE SCRAP BOXES
~All the normal stuff I forget to add on here

So here is what I dreamed up.  I had to shrink down the cactus from the Cowboy Kids 2012 file.  And from there it was just making the lights and finishing the card.  I hope you like it.



This is the front of Tami's Card.


The inside.  I just love the fir tree paper.


The back of the card and a pretty silver glitter envelope.

That's it for this week.  I do not know if I will have a ScrappyDew post for next week.  But I will have some exciting news.  Thank you all for the very nice comments about the new blog last week.  Still fiddling with it but basically it's done.

Merry Christmas and Happy Yule!  bright blessings, Jana

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, Bob and the girls!! One more sleep til I open my present. :) Great card!

    ReplyDelete