Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, October 14, 2024

Crafters Cafe Challenge #313 'Fantasy'.

 Hello everyone!  Short and sweet post for this challenge.  Here is our sponsor.  



SheepskiDesigns

Prize~~3 Images


What a wonderful sponsor.  She has a fantasy section that you should explore.  Go have a look and then leave a little love and thanks.


My image is called Conversation.  Here is what I created.  (love working with the image)

I have colored the image with my prismacolor pencils.  Next
I used silver glitter to outline the moon.  Years ago I purchased
a DCWV paper pad that has nighttime images of the universe.
I used dark purple card as a base and found a star system with
purple as the background paper.  The Listen is printed and then
die cut with a Sizzix Nestabilities set.

This is a saying that I use quite frequently.

The back.

Well that's it for October.  I will see you back in November for the last challenge in the year.  Thank you so much for stopping by.  From my heart to yours,

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and know you are blessed!






No comments:

Post a Comment