Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog #300

 Gosh challenge # 300.  Quite the achievement.  As I sit and look out my craftroom window, they sky is filled with smoke from the many wildfires buring out of control in our area.  Please say a prayer or ask for blessings for these brave people.  (Oregon, USA). On to our challenge.  Here are the sponsors.

Olga Odynets

Prize~~The 6 images the design team have used.



Prize~~3 Images

I am new to Olga Odynets.  She has wonderful designs.  Sheepski Designs and I are old friends.  Love working with both of these sponsors.  Please go show some love and leave a thank you also!

On to my project.  My image is from Olga Odynets and is called Flora Button.  Here she is.


Front of envelope.  I used G45 Garden Goddess double sided
heavy card stock.


The back with one of the Garden Goddess's.



Here she is.  I colored her on 110lb Georgia Pacific card.  I 
used all Arteza colored pencils.  I used more G45 for the 
medallion background.  The corners are from a die from KS
Craft.  The little bee is from a 2002 Stampin Up set.  It says
'You are one in a buzzillion!'


Here is a close-up of the little bee.



Since her name is Flora Button I thought on the inside lime
green buttons in the corners would be nice.  Another medallion
with 4 layers and a flower with the sentiment 'Take good
care of yourself' embossed with WOW gold embossing powder.



Back with my initial.

Well that is it for the August challenge.  We will be back in September for another.  So until then, from my heart,

Stay safe, Stay healthy and know you are blessed.





No comments:

Post a Comment