Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, July 15, 2023

Crafter's Cafe Challenge #299 Christmas in July

 You don't know how much I look forward to Christmas in July each year.  Bob (dh) said I can't decorate or bring the tree in.  But my new Christmas cards on our fireplace mantel do spruce the house up.  Can't leave them up too long.  I need to start decorating for Halloween the 1st week of September.  (yes it takes that long to get all my decorations up). Onward!  We have a super duper sponsor for the challenge.  It's the amazing...



Prize~~£8.50/3 Images

Can I just say, I LOVE POLKADOODLES.  Images to fit any occasion.  Crisp and clean and a joy to color.  Please go show some love and say a big thank you!!!

On to my project.  I have used this image from Polkadoodles  called Noel Christmas Mouse.  My Christmas music is on so let me show you my creation!

Here he is.  My little Christmas mouse.  The cardstock is 
purple.  The next paper is some I found on one of the trip to the
thrift store.  I colored the mouse using Arteza Colored Pencils.
I got out my dies and found a large leaf one.  I cut it twice and
made the little mouse look like he is hanging on a tree.  (that was
the idea) The ornament is paper pieced using $1 Store Holographic
paper I found probably in 2012.  

I made an ornament that is slightly bigger than the one Noel-
Mouse is hanging on too.  I fuzzy cut and then printed the 
sentiment on the ornament.  More of the same paper on the front.

  
The back

That's it for Christmas in July.  I have a nice head start on my Christmas cards.  I am only going to send out around 50 so it should go fast.  (i do the assembly line technique)  So glad you could take the time to visit.  See you in August!

So from my heart,

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and know you are blessed!



(it's really hot! take care of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment