Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #239. 'Winter Fun'

 Welcome to 2023!  I hope that you had a wonderful and blessed Christmas season.  We had a very quiet Christmas and then it sounded like a war zone for New Years Eve.  But that being said, the noise was finished by 12:10 am.  It just shuts off.  I love this area.  Over at Crafty Gals it is time for the first challenge of the new year.  Theme is Winter fun!!!  Here are our sponsor(s):

Prize: 3 digital images of the winners choice


Prize: 3 Digital images of the winners choice


Prize: 3 Digital images of the winners choice

What a wonderful way to start off the new challenge year!  These 3 sponsors are the greatest.  Always have crisp and clean images that are a joy to color.  Please go say thank you and leave a little love!

My project for this first challenge is from Patties Creations called Winter Cottage Snow Globe.  Here is what I have created (I did not make a shaker card because another DT member used this image in December 2022).


I colored this image with my Prismacolor Pencils.  I left the
snow blank as it is white.  The base of the snow globe is paper
pieced with a wood print.  I added sparkles for stars and if you 
look closely, there are stars on the trees.


The blue paper is from Joann's and was on clearance when I
first started making cards in 2011.  I printed the sentiment on
more of the wood printed paper.


Here is the back.  I just love the shine that the snowflake 
sequins give off.  

That is my project for January 2023.  I hope you can play along.  So until we meet again,

Stay safe, Stay Healthy and know you are blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment