Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #236 'Halloween Colours'

 Hello and welcome to my favorite time of the year.  It's Halloween season!  But I am also somewhat sad.  I am having surgery in 2 weeks and if I put all my decorations up, I won't be able to get them down.  So this is my plan.  Have surgery (carpal tunnel), wait until the 2nd week of November and decorate for Christmas early!  Now thats a plan I can live with.  So this challenge theme is Halloween Colours.  We only have one sponsor for this challenge and it is a biggie!


Prize~3 Digital Stamps

The Paper Shelter has been such a fabulous sponsor.  They have been providing Crafty Gals images since our start in 2016.  Here is to more years together.  Go show some love and leave a thank you!

My project is Halloween Tea Time.  If you hurry to the link, this file is currently free.  Please go download it and I think you will be hooked.  So here is my creation.  


I colored the tea set using my Prismacolor Pencils and then 
did a print and cut.  The background paper is provided and
printed out 2.  (inside & Out) I cut out some scrap and made
a template for the polka dotted paper to cover the center of 
the provided paper to create more interest.  Tea Time was
printed on Vellum and attached using spray 3M adhesive.


Here is the inside.  You can now see the inside of the paper
provided.  I printed Happy Halloween on vellum and stuck
it on with my 3M Spray.



The Back and my label

I wish all my friends a very Happy Halloween and Samhaim (if you celebrate).  I will try to schedule a post for November early.  

Stay safe, Stay Healthy and know you are blessed!







No comments:

Post a Comment