Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, August 15, 2022

Crafter's Cafe #288 Relaxation Day

 I wasn't aware of this holiday and maybe you aren't either.  August 15th is National Relaxation day.  So that is the theme for this months challenge.  You can create something in paper that represents relaxing to you. 

But before we get started I wanted to let you know that this is a dual challenge.  Crafter's Cafe has teamed

up with the Double Trouble Challenge.  So you can enter two challenges with the same theme, 'relaxation'.  So let's see who our sponsors are.


Prize~3 images



Prize~$10 voucher for images only

Can you imagine a crafting world without challenges or blogs?  Or heaven help us no sponsors?  I can't either.  So please gang, go show some love and maybe say a little thank you.

So on to my project.  I am using an image from Sheepski Designs called The Bots image number #209.  Here is what I have created.

My idea of a relaxing moment is walking the dog.  The base is  
gray embossed Neenah.  The background is one I found as a
free clip art image on google.  The sky is a scrap.  I colored my
bots using Prismacolor pencils and highlighted using
Gel Glitter Pens.  I cut out little hearts to put on spot.  
The sign is printed on a scrap.  


Here I printed the sentiment on another piece of scrap paper.
I just love the little paper umbrella.  

So that's it for this month.  Now I will get Septembers project done and posted early because I am having carpal tunnel surgery on Sept. 6th, 2022.  So if you would please, keep me in your prayers.

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and know you are blessed!





No comments:

Post a Comment