Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog #280 Theme Use your favorites

 Gosh time flies when you blink.  It keeps getting faster as I get older.  This is the last post for Crafter's Cafe until the new year.  Let's go out with a really fun challenge.  'Use your favorites'.  This could be tools, colors, material just something that is your favorite to use while crafting.  The sky's the limit~ First let's see who our sponsors are...


Prize~3 Images

Prize~$10 Voucher for Images Only

Now this is the way to ring out the year.  Great (and generous) sponsors.  Please go show some love everyone.

On to my creation.  I am using a image from Sheepski Designs called Emma's Hat.
My favorite thing to use is my favorite colors.  Green, Purple and Pink.  So here is what I came up with.

The first step was foiling this image with Purple.
Then I colored using PrismaColor Pencils.  Pretty
limited pallet.  Brown, Purple and Cream.  Next I
die cut some nesting shapes out of mirrored
card stock. Put this all together on Green card
with 4 mystic Purple gems.  I also used lavender
gems on the hat band. 

The inside has rounded corner rectangles.  Both
of these glitter sheets I got at the Dollar Store
and they are self-adhesive.

The back with my label.

That's it!  2021 is complete.  Next year 2022, The Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog will be monthly.  So the next challenge will start on January 15, 2022.  Thank you all for the wonderful comments.  So until next year...

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and know you are truly blessed!


















No comments:

Post a Comment