Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Autumn Colors #201 Crafty Gals Corner Challenge

Hello my crafties.  I have a new project for the  new challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge.  The theme for this month is AUTUMN COLORS.  I have a very large project to share in a few minutes.  But first, lets see who our amazing sponsor(s) are.



PRIZE~$12 Gift Certificate




PRIZE~3 Digital Images




PRIZE~$5 Gift Certificate




PRIZE~2 Digital Images

4 fantastic and amazing sponsor(s).  They each have fabulous designs.  Spread some love crafties!

This card was a troubled child.  The coloring with my Prismacolor pencils went very well.  But the image is so big that I had to make an 8" x 8" card.  I usually work with 6"x6".  So this is where the challenging part came in.  I am sorry but I only have pic of the completed project.  In all honesty, I just wanted this done and gone.  (It's going to the girls for Thanksgiving)  So let me show you what I came up with.

Here is the finished card.  I colored the image from Colour Of Love called Autumn Timekeeper with my Prismacolor Pencils. (email me if you want the list of colors used  The solid color is from American crafts. The DSP is G45 from the Steampunk Spells series. The metal ribbon threaders are some I picked up ages ago.  Brads American crafts.  Teeny tiny beads that are buggers to thread I got at a tag sale many moons ago.

The inside background is DSP G45 Steampunk Spells.  Solid color American Crafts.The Corners are dies from Crafters Companion.  These are De'Sire Classiques called Flourishing Vines.  I added a jewel to the center of each corner.

Here you can see the jewel.

Can you see them?  The little tiny beads that I decided to thread onto some
really pretty yarns?  They are tiny aren't they.
Here is a better closer look.  I love the way it looks on the card.  Next time
I will use either embroidery floss or larger beads. 


Here is a close up of the metal (very sharp edges) threaders.  Also you can see the
DSP from G45.  It has clocks!

And again here is the finished card.  I am going to hand carry it to the girls
Thanksgiving day.  I'm bringing the spinach dip!

Well that's it for this months challenge.  Now next month, Crafty Gals Corner Challenge will be celebrating their anniversary.  Look for something exciting and fun.  There may be a prize from me personally.  Until then,  bright blessings.







2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Fall card, Jana. Love your colouring and the card design. The embellies you added are just the perfect finishing touch. Beautiful!!!
    Enjoy your day!
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely designed card. So pretty. Judy

    ReplyDelete