Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Challenge #198 EMBOSS IT!

Welcome to my blog and to the first monthly challenge brought to you by Crafty Gals Corner Challenges.  Since we are now a monthly challenge you will have until September 10th to link up your beautiful creations.  So let's see who are our amazing sponsor(s).

Prize~1 digital image (not colored)



Prize~3 Digital Images



Prize~3 Digital Images

I can't tell you how much we appreciate our sponsor(s).  Please my crafties go give them some love!

On to my project.  I am using a PolkaDoodles Image called Earlie Hedgehog Dandelion.  Ok, you know me.  I don't really brag about my creations but this one is really good.  The colors turned out just right.  If you would like a list of colors just get ahold of me.  

So here is my creation.


I hope you can see the embossing.  It's dandelions. 
The embossing folder is from Crafters Companion
 Die'sire line Embossalicious.  It is called Make a wish.


Maybe this is a better picture.


Here is Earlie Hedgehog Dandelion.  Isn't she the sweetest thing? 
I just fell in love with her the moment I saw her. 
I have embossed the dandelions with
purple sparkle and Gold from JudiKins.


Here is a close up.  The base is craft.  Purple layer
is tissue paper and the green layer is from
Miss Elizabeths Amethyst paper Kit. 
The sentiment is from Caty Catherine.




I certainly hope you like my project for this months challenge.  Now it's your turn.  Emboss a project and come join the fun!

Bright Blessings






No comments:

Post a Comment