Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Challenge #187 'Add a Shamrock/Clover

Good morning everyone.  I have an adorable card to share with you today.  I just love St. Patricks Day.  So this fortnights challenge is going to be extremely fun.  Let's see who our wonderful sponsor(s) are.



Prize~$12 Gift Certificate





Prize~$10 gift Certificate



Prize~1 uncolored digital image

Boy howdy!! We have some amazing sponsor(s) for this fortnight.  Go throw a little love their way!

Now on to my project.  I have used an image from Ikes Art called Cat-In-Clover.  Such a great image to work with.  Here is what I came up with.


Didn't this turn out cute!

I have had this ribbon for a long time.  The holographic
letters and green jewels are from my stash.  The cat was colored
using Prismacolor Colored Pencils.  The card base and layers are
from my filing cabinet stash of scraps.

The inside.  Long ago bought St. Patricks
Day stickers for the clovers.

The back of the card.
I do hope that you all have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day.  Please come on over to Crafty Gals Corner Challenges and play along.  Hope to see everyone enter!

Bright Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. That is so pretty. I love the holographic letters and your colouring is super. =^..^=
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete