Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Challenge #158 Crafty Gals Corner Challenge

Hello everyone!  How has this week been treating you?  It's Wednesday.  When I think of Wednesday I think of the commercial a few years back of the talking camel asking office workers what day it is?  The camel responds, it's hump day.  This commercial still tickles my funny bone.  Don't ask me what this has got to do with todays post, I haven't the faintest idea.  But that darned camel popped into my thinking.

So today starts a new challenge.  Crafty Gals Corner Challenge is proud to have as our sponsor this week The Paper Shelter.  Here is the logo and the prize for this next challenge.

PRIZE:  $15 Gift Certificate

The Paper Shelter generously provided images ready to use for projects.  Please visit and show some love.  It really is an outstanding shop!

My project this week is the file called The Snow Maiden. She is a part of the Winter Princesses Collection.  Which by the way is on sale right now!  So let me show you what I created.

The Front

Inside

I really LOVE the new sentiment.

I am not sure who this lovely is going to go too.  I have a few dear friends with birthdays coming up.  Now the next challenge is #159 and will be starting on February 17th, 2018.  I am wishing you a fabulous Valentines Day.  Even if you are single, treat yourself to some goodies.  You deserve it!!!

Big Hugs and Bright Blessings, Jana


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Jana. Love the pretty dies you used for your layers.
    Hugs,
    Lena ~ DT

    ReplyDelete