Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Challenge #147 Harvest Colors Crafty Gals Corner challenge

I am writing this as little munchkins are traveling the streets looking for treats.  I LOVE Halloween!  I have since I was a kid myself.  Dressing up and pretending to be someone or thing is to this day something I enjoy.  So it is NO surprise that this weeks challenge is Harvest Colors.  But as always, lets see who our fantastic sponsor(s) are for this week.



Prize:  3 Digital Images

Have you recently looked at Morgans Art World shop?  It is simply amazing.  So many beautiful images to color.  I always get lost in creating cards in my head and want to purchase everything!  So THANK YOU Morgans Art World for being our sponsor this week.

So this week I have a image called Fae 37.  It's a mandala with a faery in the center and a beautiful border of leaves and flowers.  I colored the image using Sivo Vivid Colored Pencils.  Then cut out the circle and edged with gold ink.  The background is a paper I found years ago at Tuesday Morning.  It is a ColorBok product.  Next I rounded the corners of the background paper.  I had some left over leaves and trimmed them down.  Glued each leaf down.  I used some window foam that you use to block a draft to lift up the mandala.  It's sticky on one side only so I still needed to use my ATG.  Smacked that baby down found a sparkle for a corner and that's it.  Here is the finished product!

My Harvest Color Challenge inspiration!
Thank you so much for visiting.  The Crafty Gals team will be back on November 18 with another fabulous challenge.  So Happy Halloween!  Bright blessings, Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment