Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Welcome Little One!

I've lived in this neighborhood for just over 14 years.  I have seen the youngest children now graduating from high school, and some neighbors have passed on.  But new blood and life is percolating in this small universe.  We have my little neighbor boys that I spoil.  Now a new little one has made her presence know.

Welcome to my Saturday Post for the wonderful ScrappyDew Digital Cutting Files.  A new baby card is always fun to make.  But I finally got to use pinks for this little girl.  She took her time getting here.  But first the lyrics...

~ScrappyDew Digital cut file "Baby Girl Crawling"
~Scrap Factory hair "johnny"
~CTMH Baby girl kit (1990's)
~TPC Sweet Beginnings Stickers
~DejaViews My Sweet Girl printed vellum
~Penny Duncan Creations leaf branch
~Small white flower stock from $1 store
~Mark Richards Baby Rattle Sticker
~Silver Bullet 24" Pro cutter
~SCAL V4.044
~didn't use the kitchen sink this time around

I have to admit, if I was doing another card like this, I would make the baby smaller.  It just looks to big for the card base.  Otherwise, didn't have a bit of trouble putting this one together.  So here she is...

See What I mean about proportion...

The inside

The back

Envelope

She really enjoyed it.  Miss Zoey finally arrived May 12, 2016.  She was a week late.  Mom and baby are great.

So that's it for this week.  See you on May 28, 2016.  Bright blessings, Jana

1 comment:

  1. No kitchen sink? How come? LOL It's perfect!! Love it.

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete