Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Owl O'ween.....

Hello everyone!

Yes, I know that today is Sunday.  I had a medical issue that needed to be taken care of and fell behind in my schedule.  But here I am, with a big bunch of Owl O'ween cards to share.  Here are the lyrics...

~ScrappyDew Scare-Crows 2013 (tree)
~ScrappyDew R.I.P. Owls
~Sure Cuts A Lot library crescent moon
~Recollections paper scraps
~DCWV Glitter stack
~Neenah Creative Collection paper Metallic
~Personalized by You Jeweled Halloween Tombstone stickers
~Offray Micro Spool Halloween Ribbons
~Make The Cut Software
~KNK Zing electronic cutter
~Sure Cuts A Lot V4
~Silver Bullet Electronic Cutter 24"
~Foil Master Machine
~Samsung Mono Laser Printer
~Target Halloween Confettii Bats
~Font Eckmann

Well it took 2 cutters and 2 different software programs to complete these cards.  As you might have guessed, I still haven't figured out the print and cut with SCAL4.  I'll get there but the project needed to be completed.  Here is a little tip....
     When using paper piecing, I put each element into an envelope.  (all the hats in one, all the faces in another, so on and so on)  Then it is like an assemby line.  It goes so much faster for me, rather than completing one card and moving on to the next.  I start my cards from the back to the front.  The back has my information and a little Best Witches stamp.  The inside is where I used my Zing for print and cut.  The tag is a shape I have had forever.  I laser printed the Happy Owl O'ween and foiled it purple.  Put on some of the orange confetti.  The outside went like this.  Background paper from DCWV Halloween Stack, the silver crescent moon, tree, bats and finally the R.I.P. Owl file.  So here they are, all 18 of them!!!

Here they all are

A little closer view

The back

The inside

The front
So there you have it.  My Halloween cards are done except for the envelopes (which I will cut this afternoon)  More Halloween coming your way next week.  

Bright Blessings for the coming week!  Jana





No comments:

Post a Comment