Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Lucky Girl!



We travel thought life, becoming dear friends with others and sometimes those friendships develop into so much more.  I am so blessed to have another BEST FRIEND that I turn to constantly.  We started out acquaintances 4 years ago and I really don't want to think of what I would be doing without her.  She encouraged me with my card making abilities.  She lets me rattle on about silly things.  She shares her problems and I share mine.  (Oh don't forget the recipes)  We are each others sounding boards at times.  But most of all....

MICHELLES MY BESTIE!!!!
One thing I do know is that I can't explain everything she is to me.  Sure she is a FABULOUS CRAFTER, DEVOTED MOM/WIFE and a WICKED SENSE OF HUMOR!  She's just my Michelle and I love her dearly!

Two weeks ago, Michelle sent me a tracking number for FEDEX.  I read the tag and the package weight was 17 pounds.  What weighs 17 pound besides a rather large breadbox?  She wouldn't tell me.  So the big day arrives and I get the package.  

So is it a 17lb. bread box?



I see some purple material and it's a machine!

Oh be still my little beating heart!

It's the amazing Foil Master from That's Scrap, Inc.

I knew that it would heat up, so I made a
plywood base to protect the filing cabinet.
  Decorated it also!

So here she is in all her glory!

Michelle, I can't thank you enough for such a fabulous surprise.  Just wait until you see the upscale fancy cards I will be dreaming up.

So the next post will be about my hits and misses learning how to foil different materials.  I will show you all the details.  

I love you Michelle!!!!

Bright blessings, Jana





 


No comments:

Post a Comment