Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, January 10, 2015

It's Groooooovy!

What's Happening???????

Well over here in the studio, I've got 80's music streaming to get me into the mood for a FAR OUT birthday card to share with you today!  My dear friend will be celebrating shortly and I thought she needed a very groovy card!  But of course, lyrics first...

~ScrappyDew Groovy Palz #2
~Graphic 45 Bohemian Bazaar Papers
~Recollections paper
~Make the Cut Software
~KNK Zing ie zenith zing
~Colored Pencils and Pebbles Classic Chalks
~Rotary Cutter and Quilting rulers

I decided that I wanted a 4.25 x 5.5 inch card.  But for something a little different, I turned the card base on the side.  (just something different than my standard 6x6 card)  Then I started layering the Graphic 45 Bohemian Bazaar paper.  (I had a very big after christmas haul at Tuesday Morning)  I fiddled and fiddled and finally came up with a design that was what I wanted.  I thought that the colors in the papers reminded me of a pair of bell bottom pants that I had in the early 70's.  So naturally I wanted a really groovy chick for the card.  So here is what I came up with.....(let me know what you think in the comments below)


I love the colors, bright and festive

The inside
This is the back of the card
I am sure she will get a big kick out of this.  Brings back memories of us together.  Now, for next week, something a little different.  You can use ScrappyDew files  for a lot of different projects.  So come on back next saturday and see what I've dreamed up.

Bright blessings, Jana

PS.  GO OREGON DUCKS AND SEATTLE SEA HAWKS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's a very Grooovy Card. Love it!!

    Peace
    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete