Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Oh my deer...

Gosh I just made it!  These Christmas cards are taking a lot of time and effort.  Oh, hi there!  So glad you could spend a few moments with me this bright and shiny Saturday morning.  Have the next batch of 30 Christmas cards to share with you today.  Let's get to it!!!

1st the lyrics~~

~The file used is called Reindeers from ScrappyDew of course
~Recollections paper for card base
~American Crafts POW! glitter paper in Evergreen and Blush Rose (scarfs)
~Cloud 9 Joyful Sparkle paper (scarfs)
~Inside paper Imaginisce #400145
~Inside paper (girl reindeer) Paper Heart Dazzle Circles
~Envelopes will be made out of cheap yucky paper that isn't worth beans

This was a really fun one to put together.  If you read last weeks post, you got a clue as to what was coming next in the series of 5 Christmas cards for each bundle.  First here is the male reindeer.

One set has green scarf, the other red

Inside of card
Now I really wanted to create a female reindeer.  I copied a hoof in each size, made it smaller and cut off the bottom to make pretty nails.  Put a shiny pink scarf, red lips and purple earrings and you have a girly girl reindeer.

The background paper is from Costco

Girl reindeer inside
Now I want to share with you what I do with the back of all the cards I make.  I usually find a really small but relevant stamp.  Stamp the back and then I put on a sticker made out of address labels that has all my information.  


One last picture and this set is complete....

Group photo!!!


Here is a sneaky peek for next weeks group...

The cards are all made.  Have you ever wondered who makes Santa's Christmas cards???


That's it for this week.  Have a bright and merry week.  I am getting my hair and these darned caterpillars that are trying to pass as eyebrows taken care of.  So until the next episode, bright blessings, Jana







1 comment:

  1. You have been so busy. Totally adorable, love them, especially the "girly girl reindeer."

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for Scrappydew.com

    ReplyDelete