Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, September 13, 2014

2nd Annual Halloween Mini Doozie Reveal

Hello everyone.  It's time for the mini doozie reveal!  So excited that you could join me today.  

So last week I revealed this...


She is such a cutie! For all of this mini doozie I have used ScrappyDew's Costume Kidz 2.  There were various papers used.  Mostly Recollections and then I bought a package of fall leaves from Joanns.  The Boo paper is by Hot off the Press and the tag board is by Silhouette.  I had the orange and black nylon net and the 1/4" orange ribbon just handing around in my storage rack.  Gosh what else can I tell you about this doozie....?   Not much I guess.  So my dear friends, HERE IN ALL IT'S GLORY IS THE MINI DOOZIE HALLOWEEN 2014.

The scarecrow is inked around all parts to show definition
What a cute ghost!

Now to show you them all together.

What do you think?


This project is all boxed up and is heading back east.  The package also includes a stunning birthday card for one special lady (will have a post on the card in a couple of weeks).  I have had a blast making this mini doozie.  It's really gotten me in the mood to make my Halloween cards for this year.  


Now next week I will be posting the blog on Friday.  The girls and I are traveling to a very special wedding on Saturday.  It's formal, i'm talking pantyhose ladies.  I have my outfit picked out and taking the girls shopping on Tuesday to get them all gussied up.  May have a few pics to share....just have to keep tuned to Rhapsody on Paper.

So until then, Bright blessings, Jana




1 comment:

  1. Jana, this turned out so nice!! What's great about this project, it will store nicely for the following year.

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and FB ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete