Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Sooooo glad you could visit today.  I needed a birthday card to send off to a friend this week.  Didn't have the time or energy (still feeling a little under the weather) to make a really fancy card.  So I created a rather large card from one element of the Bear Clowns 2013 Scrappy Dew file.  http://shop.scrappydew.com/shop/item/86985

To make this card, I used Zenith Zing and Make the Cut software.  I created a shadow about 1/4 inch larger than the cake.  Duplicated the shadow, mirrored it and welded together to form the card.  The glitter paper is DCWV and the rest is little scraps of various manufacturers.   So here is how it turned out.


It is a large card 5 1/2 by 7 inches.  Had to really get creative on the envelope.  It's colorful and sweet and I sure hope she enjoys it.  That's all for today.  I am up to my eyelashes in red paper, ribbon, sparkles and stamps all for Valentines Day.  Hope you have a wonderful week and see you next Saturday!

Bright Blessings, Jana

2 comments:

  1. The paper and colors are perfect for this card! The black card base makes it pop, great card Jana.

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Michelle! Your comment warms my heart!

    ReplyDelete