Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday, May 24, 2013

I Love KNK

Where has the time flown?  It has been a busy week here in my studio.  Getting organized for a big reveal coming in 10 days.  (what...10 days...nerves are waking up)  Last post contained a colorful mess on my work space.  Want to see what happened?



I have to say I am really pleased with the end result.  The inside has 'celebrate your day!'.  Want to know a little secret?  I am in love with my ZING.  My Zenith Zing is an electronic die-cutting machine that my DH bought me for Christmas 2011.  I use Make The Cut software (included) that lets my imagination soar!  I could never get such beautiful intricate cuts without it.  Scoot on over and take a look at all the cutters.  http://knkusa.com/  (i'm drooling over the new KNK Maxx Air)

Short and sweet post today.  Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.  

Love to all, Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment