Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Challenge #120 Anything Goes

Well it's the end of the month and that means the theme for this weeks challenge is 'Anything Goes'.  Before I show you my example, lets showcase our fabulous sponsor(s) for this week.  If you have time, give them some love. 

Prize:  3 Digital Images




Prize: 2 images the DT used 

Boy howdy, those are some nice prizes.  Now on to what I have created for this week.  Each May, I have 10 dear friends that I make birthday cards for.  I go into production mode and create an assembly line.  It has worked out great for the last 4 years.  This year is a little different.  I am coloring each image and then putting the focal point in a pile, then making the cards.  So let me show you the start of the first set of 5 cards.

This is Tori the birthday dragon girl from Conie Fong.  I just love her images.

 
The front

Inside

The back




These turned out so danged cute.  I will make 3 more of these.  The other image I am using is last weeks image from Dr. Digi "Mystic Mabel".  5 of those to color.  I am having such a fun time!

Hope you week is your best week ever!  Bright blessings, 



No comments:

Post a Comment