Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Challenge # 116 Anything Goes! Tami, this is for you!

Today I would like to share a very important card.  Around 3 weeks ago, I had a contest to introduce another blog that I have. Have Colors, Be Happy! 

Well to make a long story short, my dear friend that I have known since childhood won that contest.  I needed to make a card for congratulations.  She is an avid amazing quilter and quite gifted in her ability.  So the card needed to be related to sewing.  (sorry Tami, the package will go out with your prize very soon)  Before I show you what I came up with, let's see who our fabulous SPONSORS are for this weeks anything goes challenge!


 1 digital design



3 digital designs
 
 
Here are the lyrics:
~American Crafts Neopolitan Paper
~KaiserCraft Pink Gelato-Strawberry Paper 
~American Crafts POW Glitter Paper 
~The Bead Smith 100% Hemp Cord (used for beading)
~KNK Zing Digital Cutter
~Make the Cut Software
~Adhesive Tech Mini Hot Glue Gun
~3M  Spray Adhesive
~Adhesive Tech Fine Line Glue
~Liquid Pearls
~and all the stuff that I can't live without but can't remember week to week.
 
So here is what I came up with.  Tami, This is for you!   

 
The front of Tami's Card

The inside.  I'll add a personal note before I send it!


Well that's it for this week.  Sure hope to see you back here for another Crafty Gals Corner Challenge next week.  
 
May you have you best week ever!  Bright Blessings, 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment