Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, November 12, 2016

A belated birthday card.

The day before Halloween is my neighbor Cassie's birthday.  I knew she and her husband Chad would be trick or treating with their son.  I got the card done and then was completely shocked by their news.  Seems that we are going to have another addition to their family.  So I never got the card delivered.  Guess what I found under the couch...Cassie's birthday card.  I sheepishly carried it over.  But what I did not do is share it with my creative friends.

Welcome back to my blog!  So happy that you could stop by.  Let's list the lyrics...

~ScrappyDew Birthday Clowns 2015
     Views #3 & #4
~ScrappyDew 2010 Farm Package
     Clucks Chicken
~Diane J. Hook Papers
~DCWV Glitter Stack
~Font=Bira
~Silver Bullet Pro 24" cutter
~Sure Cuts A Lot V4.054 software
~**the stuff I always use every project**~

So here is the birthday card that I forgot.  Hope this gives you some ideas.


The front of envelope

Front of card

I just love the chickens.  The neighbors raised chickens
this spring and built a coop and I get fresh eggs!

The back of the card.

She loved it.  That's it for this week.  Hope to have some cute name plates for my Thanksgiving table next week.  Take care and bright blessings, Jana



No comments:

Post a Comment