Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Let Valentines Day Begin!

Hello, Hello, Hello!  So happy you could join me today.  Remember all the color red I used at Christmas?  Well I told myself that I am sick of that color.  Made a promise to myself that I would not use red as they main focus of my Valentines day cards.  So far so good.  See what you think....but first the lyrics!

~Scrappy Dew's Turtley 2015 view #1
~Crate Paper Love Notes
~KZ Pink Valentines Words
~Make The Cut software
~Spray Adhesive
~Spooky and Emmies help

I made two different versions of the bear riding the turtle.  One is a brown bear and the other is a polar bear.  On each I inked the edges.  I also inked all the parts for the turtle.  If you haven't worked with ScrappyDew files before, here is a bit of advice.  Print out a wire frame picture (lines only no colors) of the finished file.  This will give you a guide to piecing your project.  Here is the first batch of Valentines for 2015.

Two different bears

Little brown bear

Inside of card

Polar bear

Inside of card

I was just thinking that I sure do make a lot of cards.  But it's what I love.  ScrappyDew makes it so easy.

Did you know that you can also transfer a wireframe image from ScrappyDew into Inkscape and make an image to color?  I just learned about this and will give details in the coming weeks.  My new Spectrum Noir markers are just waiting to get coloring!

So next week I have a thank you card that was for a very dear friend.  Then back to more Valentines day cards.

My wish for you is a great upcoming week.  Have a very safe super bowl sunday.  

Bright blessings, Jana

1 comment:

  1. O these are so cute I want to make them all..:O) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete