Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Ho, Ho, Ho WHOA!!!!!

Welcome back for more Saturday fun!  I have the third batch of 30 Christmas cards for the bazaar done.  (working on the 4th right this minute)  Thank goodness for ScrappyDew patterns.  The files for Christmas are amazing.  For this batch I used the Classic Christmas file.  So let's go over the lyrics...

~ Classic Christmas file from ScrappyDew
~ Colorbok Mirrored paper
~ DCWV Christmas Stack
~ Recollections paper
~ Bazil solids
~ 3M spray adhesive
~ KNK Zing

So the first step was cutting all the elements and putting them in envelopes.  I next printed out in wire frame (using Make The Cut software) the completed pattern (helps to see the exact placement of elements).  Next, is the assembly line construction.  Oh, just have to tell you that I had the base for the cards already assembled.  In batches of 10, I put together each santa.  Then put each santa on the card bases.  This seems to work the best for me.  So let me show you what I came up with!

First
Middle
and last!
Now here is what the insides look like...


I used the beige paper inside on two batches of cards.  So that is a grand total of 90 cards so far and I have to be done by Dec. 2nd with all the cards and envelopes.  Then I think the girls will have to help me bundle the cards and put the price tags on each bundle.  A lot of work to still get done.  It's going to be close....  

So from my neck of the woods, Bright blessings, Jana





1 comment: