Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, November 16, 2013

JUST HORSING AROUND!

Welcome back to another episode of Rhapsody On Paper.  I'm so excited that you could stop by and take a look at my newest creation.  For this weeks episode, we are traveling to the wild west. ScrappyDew http://www.scrappydew.com has several patterns that are just the ticket for a wild west theme for your card/scrapbook layouts.  This week I have used the Scrappy Wild West pattern http://shop.scrappydew.com/shop/item/55937 and for the inside of the card I have used Bear Clowns 2013 http://shop.scrappydew.com/shop/item/86985. I wanted to create a card for a boy that was fun and colorful.  I do have to say that my scrap selections are dwindling.  The paper I used was so thoughtfully passed on to me by a dear friend (with a whole bunch of other items that I have fallen in LOVE with, thanks honey so much!).  Here are the front and inside of my little cowboy birthday card.


I used some 3-d foam dots under the cowboy to add more dimension and a little bit of the sticker ribbon that was included in the craft items recently passed my way.  All in all I think for a little boy card it turned out very nice.  (yes I still have a hard time with 'male' cards)  

So I hope that this gets your creative mojo kick started.  Next week I will have for you a girly girly card filled with sparkle and bling.  Thanks so much for visiting.  

Wishing very bright blessing to you and yours,  Jana


1 comment:

  1. Jana, this is such a cute card! I also struggle with male themed cards, I don't know why. :) love the birthday banner inside.


    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete